Everyone deserves to feel proud and confident of their bodies, regardless of what you're born with.
I understand being 'too busy'.
I understand what it's like to feel like you're always trying to lose weight or get stronger, and nothing seems to work.
It sucks feeling helpless, but more often than not the answer is having a solid plan of action and a bit of support.
I Empower busy Women to reclaim their identities outside of Motherhood and Work, through food and fitness.
Hi, I'm Jill
To tell you all about Fit Chick I need to tell you a bit about me. I’m a Crossfitting, Fitness instructing, costume maker, trying to be a Wonder mum & Wife who’s madly creative!
As a certified Health and Fitness Coach with a passion for moving, I have a fascination with nutrition and how it impacts our bodies. I know that your mindset and the power of thoughts have a huge impact on performance and results.
Personally, I’m exploring the best way to maximize a vegetarian diet as fuel while training hard and keeping up with my family and work.
Life is meant to be full of adventures and fun!
Fit Chick Chronicles started is a way for me to track those 2am thoughts, as well as a way to keep myself accountable in my fantastic adventures in fitness, food, and life. It has grown to be a much bigger beast, where I now help women curate their best lives with a focus on food, fitness and mindset. Notice the word Curate, rather than just create. I can help you find all the strengths you already have as the basis for YOUR Own transformation.
"Be Fearless in the Pursuit of what sets your Heart on Fire"
What Results Can You Expect?
- Lose stubborn body fat
- Build strength and confidence in your body
- Navigate around mental boundaries holding you back (time, work, kids, confusion, lack of support etc)
- Boost energy to be the best version of yourself
- Achieve your goals and maintain them with the tools you learn and habits you establish.
How do we do it?
- Create new eating habits so you don’t feel deprived. Rather than banning certain foods we look at healthier options to replace them with.
- Ditch the fad diets and make sustainable changes.
- Build up your fitness from were you are right now, no matter what that starting point might be.
- Incorporate changes to make your health a priority, even when life gets busy.
- Every person has a unique make up, so we work out what you specifically need based on your current health, lifestyle and experiences